ABOUT US- Vission & Mission
emphasis is laid on following three aspects of education:
a) Academics Excellence (b) Sports Excellence (c) Moral Excellence
JSB is a place where:
- The intellectual, social, emotional, physical, spiritual and aesthetic development of the students is fostered to enhance their quality of life.
- Student achievement is acknowledged and celebrated within the schools and the community.
- Students are prepared for active, independent learning in an environment, which fosters a spirit of enquiry and keen healthy competition.
- Students are encouraged to contribute to decisions about their own future through school appointments, school organizations and career guidance and counseling services that help them crystallize their goals.
- There is a high level of co-operation and support between the parents and the schools.
JSB is recognized for its progressive approach and commitment to excellence. Since its establishment, the JSB has evolved a strong tradition of academic excellence that is tempered with social responsibility.
JSB stands as a 'Citadel of Learning', and a 'Harbinger of Quality Consciousness' committed to developing the minds and initiatives of children. The vitality of the classrooms, the energy of the playing fields and the open friendliness of the work environment, have enabled its students to reach their fullest potential whether it is securing distinctions in the Board examinations or winning accolades in drama, debates, quiz or sporting activities. The special character of the JSB has shaped the destinies of each individual entering its folds.
JSB Public School aims to be a unique institution which provides students with the required life skills and ensures they are morally, culturally and academically competent to make a meaningful contribution to the nation and excel in their chosen profession.
It is our mission to ensure that in a safe, tranquil, stimulating and intellectually challenging environment, all students shall have ample opportunity to:
- Acquire habits of curiosity, reflection, mental flexibility, independence and self-discipline.
- Attain skills and attitudes which will fit them for life in the rapidly changing world of a new millennium.
- Fulfill their academic, cultural, sporting and social potential, including the achievement of optimum academic results.
- Develop a confident understanding of what they and other individuals can and should achieve for themselves, for the environment and for international society.