ADMISSION - ADMISSION PROCESS
JSB Public School follows its admission criteria strictly as per CBSE norms. The salient features of
admission in the school is as follows -
1) No discrimination among boys and girls regarding their caste, creed or community.
2) Admissions start from January to March.
3) Entrance Test / Interview will be conducted in English, Hindi and Maths.
4) Candidate must be registered prior to appearing for the test.
5) The Examination Centres will be intimated to you at the time of registration.
6) Parents of the child must confirm their acceptance within 15 days of receiving the admission
letter by depositing the required fees
7) Parents will be required to produce a TransferCertificate, Birth Certificate and other required
documents at the time of admission.
8) The date of birth once entered will not be changed.
9) The lower age limit for admission to the Nursery is 3 years on March 1st, of the year of joining